Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My New Blog: TRUTH HOLDS

Salam & Best Regards To ALL.

In the past I have posted my views and some published articles to your emails privately. Some of the articles that I posted with my own comments have been circulated widely. This has resulted in some friends contacting me why they were not on my mailing list. Phew! How to answer?

Well, after much deliberation and advice obtained from friends and foes alike, I have decided to create my own blogspot under the title: TRUTH HOLDS. Of course I do not have the privilege of hosting my blog at the Prime Minister's Office but this site I think is much better as I do not have to burden the already financially stretched Malaysian Government's coffers.

Most of my postings for now will either be re-posting with my personal comments on current news from Main Stream Media and other bloggers.

Why you may ask I chose the title "TRUTH HOLDS" for my blog. Well for one, it is my family motto. Secondly and most importantly, so much untruth have been spoken hence the need for the truth.

I hope any comments and/or feedbacks will stick to this truth principle. With it, I hope there will be real transparency, honesty and truthfullness in all of us, one day, InsyaALLAH.

Thanks, Salam & Best Regards,

Nik St. BUL-Azmi

1 comment:

  1. Salam.

    Bro. Nik St.BUL-Azmi,

    I follow most of your post at MCOBA Malaysia. The idea to put your all your thoughts at blogsphere is good because the young generation have the tendency to blog rather than join the e-group. With this effort, I believe your thoughts can also reach the young generation. Keep up your good writing!

    Jae'03

    ReplyDelete